Copyright © Educational Credit Management Corporation. All rights reserved. One copy of the information presented here may be downloaded so long as the information remains intact—with a copyright notice clearly visible—and is not resold or redistributed without prior written permission of ECMC and Solutions at ECMC.
The ECMC Group, ECMC, ECMC Education, Solutions at ECMC, ECMC FAB, ECMC Foundation, Inc., ECMC Holdings, Inc., Premiere Credit of North America, LLC, and Records & Receivable Management Corporation names and logos and all related product service names are trademarks, service marks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
All materials, information and services included in or available through this Website are provided "as is" and "as available" for your use. ECMC Solutions and ECMC disclaim all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of TITLE, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement, or any warranty arising from a course of dealing, usage or trade practice. No verbal advice or written information provided by ECMC Solutions or ECMC shall create a warranty; nor shall visitors to the Website rely on any such information or advice. ECMC and ECMC Solutions do not warrant that the content of this or any related Website is accurate, reliable or correct; that this Website will be available at any particular time or location; that any defects or errors will be corrected; or that the content is free of viruses or other harmful components. Your use of this Website is solely at your risk. Because some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion of certain warranties, these exclusions may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
ECMC, ECMC Solutions and their suppliers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages, or LOST PROFITS that result from the use of, or inability to use, this site. Nor shall ECMC or ECMC Solutions be liable for any such damages, including, but not limited to, reliance by a visitor on any information obtained via the Website, or that results from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, viruses, errors, defects, or any failure of performance, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access. This limitation applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or any other basis, even if ECMC or ECMC Solutions has been advised of the possibility of such damage. In jurisdictions that do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, liability shall be limited to the extent permitted by law.
ECMC and ECMC Solutions reserve the right to investigate and terminate your use of the Website for misuse, behavior which could be regarded as inappropriate, or conduct that is unlawful or illegal. Inappropriate, unlawful or illegal conduct includes, but is not limited to:
- Impersonating another person or entity;
- Expressing or implying that any statements you make are endorsed by ECMC Solutions, ECMC or ECMC Group without ECMC's or ECMC Group's specific prior written consent;
- Using any robot, spider, side search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine," or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or its contents;
- Posting, distributing or reproducing any copyrighted material, trademarks or other proprietary information without obtaining the express prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary or intellectual property rights;
- Removing any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights or notices included on the Website;
- Interfering with or disrupting the Website or the servers or networks connected to the Website;
- Posting, emailing or otherwise transmitting any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Forging headers or otherwise manipulating identifiers to disguise the origin of any information transmitted;
- "Framing" or "mirroring" any part of the Website without ECMC's or ECMC Solutions' prior written authorization;
- Using meta tags or code or other devices containing any reference to ECMC, ECMC Solutions or the Website to direct any person to any other website for any purpose; and
- Modifying, adapting, sublicensing, translating, selling, reverse engineering, deciphering, compiling or otherwise disassembling any portion of the Website or any software used on the Website or causing others to do so.
ECMC and ECMC Solutions provides assistance and guidance through its representatives. When communicating with our representatives, you may not be abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexist, threatening, harassing, racially or religiously offensive or otherwise behave inappropriately. If we feel that your behavior towards any of our representatives or employees is at any time threatening, abusive or offensive, we reserve the right to immediately cease such communication and terminate your use of the Website.
Text Message/Short Message Service (SMS) Terms & Conditions for ECMC Student Alerts
ECMC Student Alerts subscription service will send account alerts to your wireless phone by Short Message Service (SMS) text messaging.
You will receive an email requesting your consent to subscribe to this service if you grant ECMC Solutions and its representatives authorization to contact your current and future cell phone using our automated dialing system. You may also subscribe to ECMC Student Alerts by texting START to 32622 (ECMC2). By manually subscribing to this service, you will also be granting ECMC Solutions authorization to contact you on your current and future cell phone via an automated dialing system. You may receive one text/SMS message per week from this service, unless you request additional messages. Message and Data rates may apply.
By subscribing to ECMC Student Alerts subscription service, you affirm that:
- You are authorized to agree to receive mobile contacts on this phone number and are responsible for any mobile message or data charges incurred.
- You understand and agree that the text/SMS messages may be sent to your mobile phone/device using an automated dialing system.
- Consent to receive account related text/SMS messages is NOT required as a condition of ECMC or ECMC Solutions services.
- Any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action.
AT&T®, Sprint®, T-Mobile®, Verizon Wireless®, Boost®, Cricket®, MetroPCS®, U.S. Cellular®, Virgin Mobile®, ACS Wireless, Appalachian Wireless, Bluegrass Cellular, Breakaway Wireless, Cabelvision (Optimum Mobile), Carolina West Wireless, Cellcom, Cellular One of East Central Illinois, Centennial Wireless, Chariton Valley Cellular, Chat Mobility (Hawkeye), Cincinnati Bell Wireless, Coral Wireless, Cox Mobility, Cross/ Sprocket, C-Spire Wireless (formerly Cellsouth), CTC Telecom, DTC Wireless (Advantage Cellular), Duet IP (AKA Max/Benton/Albany), Element Mobile, Epic Touch, GCI Communications, Golden State, Illinois Valley Cellular, Immix (Keystone Wireless/ PC Management), Inland Cellular, iWireless, Leaco, Mobi PCS, Mosaic, MTPCS/ Cellular One (Cellone Nation), Nemont, Nex-Tech Wireless, nTelos, NW Missouri Cellular (Hawkeye), Panhandle Telecommunications, Peoples Wireless, Pioneer, Pine Cellular, Plateau, Revol, Rina - Custer, Rina - All West, Rina - Cambridge Telecom Coop, Rina - Eagle Valley Comm, Rina - Farmers Mutual Telephone Co, Rina - Nucla Nutria Telephone Co, Rina - Silver Star, Rina - Syringa, Rina - UBET, Rina - Manti, Rural Cellular Corporation, SI Wireless, Simmetry, SouthernLINC, SRT, Strata Networks, Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United, Viaero Wireless, West Central Wireless. AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, etc., are registered trademarks of the respective entities.
You acknowledge that text/SMS messages are distributed through third party mobile network service providers and therefore ECMC Solutions cannot control certain factors relating to message delivery. You acknowledge that, depending on your mobile provider service, it may not be possible to transmit the text/SMS message to you correctly. Wireless carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
T-Mobile® is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
ECMC is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
ECMC Solutions does not charge a fee for text/SMS messaging services. While ECMC Solutions does not charge a fee for this service, ECMC Solutions is not responsible for any charges from your mobile/wireless service provider that may result from this service. It is your responsibility to check with your mobile service provider under your plan, as standard messaging and data rates may apply. ECMC and ECMC Solutions assume no responsibility for charges incurred by signing up for this text/SMS messaging service. Any text messaging fees that you incur will be billed by your individual mobile service provider's bill.
All content and materials of this Website are protected by copyrights, trademarks, or other proprietary/intellectual property rights and laws. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Minnesota, USA, and applicable federal laws without regard to conflicts of law principles. You agree that any and all proceedings relating to this Website and the subject matter contained herein shall be maintained in the courts of the state of Minnesota or the federal district courts sitting in Minnesota, which courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction for such purpose.
Not Legal Advice
The information on this Website is not to be construed as legal advice. It should not be used to replace the advice of your own legal counsel. The information on this Website does not include a complete list of the rights available under state or federal law.
Third Party Services
Please keep in mind that some of the content that we make available to users through this application comes from careeronestop web services. All such content is provided to users "as is." This content and your use of it are subject to change and/or removal at any time.